Toshiba offers a full line of end-to-end uninterruptible power suppy in single and three phase applications. All Toshiba uninterruptible power systems have a wide range of optional accessory gear. These end-to-end systems are suitable for a wide range of applications.
Single-Phase Uninterruptable Power Supply
Single-phase UPS models range from 1 to 22 kVA, while three-phase single module systems range from 15 to 2,000 kVA.. All Toshiba uninterruptible power systems have a wide range of optional accessory gear.. These End-to-End UPS systems are suitable for a wide range of applications including datacenters, telecommunication, retail, healthcare, broadcasting, commercial, emergency lighting, and industrial.
The tower design UPS solution with LCD touch-screen display provides unmatched access for UPS monitoring and control. Toshiba emergency backup UPS solutions offer power to protect vital electronic resources from today’s all-too often blackouts, brownouts and power surges.
The End-to-end uninterruptible power supply lineup also includes workstation UPS for power protection for small office computers and equipment with built-In automatic voltage regulator.
Server Rack Enclosure
The Toshiba Rack Enclosure is designed to meet the flexibility and requirements needed by today’s server room, network closet, and data center. With its stable interior, the Toshiba Rack Enclosure support static loads up to 3307lbs. (1500 kgs.) The Toshiba Server Rack Enclosure ships fully assembled for quick deployment.
Standard Features Include:
- Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipments.
- Split locking side panels make suitable size and weight for easy handling and mounting to rack. Side panels are lockable utilizing same key as front and rear doors.
- Easy removable top panel with cable entry slots for overhead cable entry.
- Pre-installed casters and adjustable leveling feet.
- Adjustable mounting rails for various depth IT equipment.
- Two vertical accessory channel in the rear of the enclosure providing tool-free installation for accessories without occupying U space.
- Rack enclosure includes pre-installed baying bracket to join racks in a row and provide additional stability to the rack.
- Ships with L-shaped brackets for transporting and stabilizing.
5000 Series N3R
The Toshiba Industrial 5000 Series double-conversion Uninterruptible Power System is available in two configurations: a three-phase in, single-phase out 3P1 Solution and an all-new NEMA 3R Solution.
All Toshiba 5000 Series models feature industrial rated components: transistors, contactors, and capacitors designed for a 20-year lifespan as well as self-contained surge protection devices.
The Toshiba NEMA 3R Solution is ideal for harsh and dusty environments such as water/wastewater, mining, manufacturing, pipelines, and transportation hubs. The NEMA 3R Solution is available with or without integrated battery storage and accommodate three-phase power input and three-phase power output and utilizes all-IGBT architecture. The NEMA 3R rated enclosure is capable of withstanding operating temperatures from -10°C to 50°C.
5000 Series 3P1
For industrial-grade applications, Toshiba offers the 5000 Series 3P1 Solution in a three-phase power input and single-phase power output configuration. The Toshiba 3P1 Solution is designed to push the boundaries of UPS performance standards in petrochemical, oil, and gas refineries. The 3P1 Solution provides a superior approach to the industrial electrical scheme with an integrated Maintenance Bypass Cabinet, mimic panel for touchscreen, and plant-style alarm indicators.
G9000 Series & 4400 Series
The G9000 Series UPS is available in capacities of 100, 160, 225, 300, 500, 750, 1000, 1330, 1500, 1600, and 2000kVA and comes with an industry-leading three-year onsite warranty. It is designed for stand-alone or parallel use in up to eight-unit configurations (100-1000kVA) or six-unit configurations (1330-2000kVA) without requiring the use of a special switchgear cabinet.
Using the new Toshiba IGBT technology in the rectifier/converter, DC/DC chopper, and the inverter sections of the UPS, the G9000's double-conversion topology provides an AC/DC/AC efficiencies of up to 97% at loads from 50% to 100%. Even at 20% loading, the efficiency remains greater than 94%. This is 10% to 20% better than current industry systems, making the G9000 excellent for N+1 parallel systems where loads are typically 30-40%.
The Toshiba 4400 Series uninterruptible power system (UPS) is the next-generation 3 phase UPS. The double-conversion, all insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) 4400 Series UPS features a digitally controlled IGBT input rectifier, an intelligent low harmonic pulse-width modulation (PWM) output, state-of-the-art electronic battery isolation circuitry, and an easy to navigate local touchscreen interface.
The small footprint and total front access mechanical design requires zero rear clearance and includes features such as top, bottom, and/or side cable entry, standard sized air filter provisions, and lockable keyed doors. Customization is available through a number of options, such as internal battery backup, internal transformers for specific voltage applications, and remote monitoring with the Toshiba RemotEye® 4 multi-protocol UPS monitoring solution.
The 4400 3 Phase Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) utilizes double-conversion, all insulated-gate bipolar transistors (IGBT) technology and is available in power ranges from 15 to 100kVA. Ideal for generators with wide voltage and frequency input window without utilizing batteries. 4400 Series UPS Systems are available with internal transformers for numerous input and output voltage requirements. Includes matching battery cabinets for extended run times and matching auxiliary cabinets for load distribution and maintenance bypass system configurations. 4400 Series UPS systems are ideal for data centers and easy to install and customize for multiple markets and applications.
The Toshiba G9400 Series Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) brings the time-proven design and industry leading efficiency, reliability, and performance of the G9000 Series to a new level. The G9400 Series features the latest generation of advanced Carrier Stored Trench Bi-Polar Transistor (CSTBT) IGBT technology, the “engine” of the UPS. The G9400 technology allows for high power density in a small footprint and 97% on-line efficiency at various loads making it ideal for large Colocation or Hyper-Scale Data Centers around the globe.
- Available in 60Hz / 480V / 1200kVA, 1600kVA, and 2000kVA models
- For global applications, also available in 60 / 50Hz / 380 to 415V / 1050kVA, 1400kVA, and 1750kVA models
- Unique parallel power module design allows for built-in redundancy and continuous power quality protection to loads
- Easily parallel-able for up to six units for capacity or any N+x critical power tier level redundancy with built in parallel monitoring in each UPS, eliminating costly intelligence scheme or monitoring requirements in the parallel gear
- Able to perform a self-load test, which acts as a unique alternative to using costly external load banks during UPS startup and preventative maintenance
- Remote monitoring available through Toshiba’s state-of-the-art RemotEye®4 secure IoT multi-protocol card
- Compatible with a variety of the latest Energy Storage Systems (ESS) including VRLA, wet cell, NiCad, Nickel Zinc, or Toshiba’s SCiB™ Lithium Ion batteries
- Three-Year Warranty for Lower Cost of Ownership
Toshiba’s Monitoring System (TMS) is a cloud-based remote monitoring service that allows Toshiba’s experts to monitor your uninterruptible power systems (UPS) twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The TMS adds another monitoring layer on top of your existing monitoring solution. Toshiba’s experts will be able to monitor your UPS assets and help maximize uptime of your critical applications. The TMS provides peace of mind by quickly resolving any issues that could compromise uptime before they occur. As a bonus, Toshiba experts analyze UPS data and provide recommendations for service maintenance and UPS upgrades as your business expands. Toshiba sees value in connecting your Toshiba UPS assets to track UPS health, maximize uptime, provide faster service by immediate fault identification, environmental monitoring, data analytics, and many other services.
- 24/7 remote access to your UPS using a standard web browser
- Alerting system in case of UPS event to your cell phone (SMS) or by email
- Redundant monitoring solution to your existing monitoring system
- Faster service by immediate fault identification
The TMS uses RemotRadar Cloud, an IoT platform, as its underlying technology which allows machine-to-human interaction, ie. UPS-to-TMS interaction. This allows for Toshiba experts to safely monitor your UPS 24/7.
Combined with RemotEye 4, Toshiba’s UPS IoT-Ready edge card, it provides a secure connection to RemotRadar Cloud via MQTT, a lightweight data transfer protocol. It also utilizes the latest one-way (ASSET-To-TMS) authentication and encryption for a secure connection and data encryption that is more secure than VPN. This means that that RemotRadar Cloud/TMS does not interrogate the UPS and does not go into your network.
G9000 SCiB Energy Storage System
Toshiba offers the reliability of the SCiB Lithium Ion Battery in the form of a new G9000 Series uninterruptible power system (UPS) battery cabinet. The new energy storage system (ESS) provides safe and long-lasting rechargeable battery power in a compact enclosure designed for datacenters, colocation, and healthcare industries.
“The G9000 SCiB ESS is a game changer for the industry,” remarked Greg Mack, VP & GM of Power Electronics Division. “It is the ideal battery for cutting-edge applications with minimal UPS battery backup time and fast start generators such as those in datacenters. Toshiba’s Lithium Titanate Oxide (LTO) SCiB technology is safe, trouble-free, and dependable.”
The SCiB LTO topology and state of the art monitoring devices greatly reduce the potential for thermal runaway that other lithium chemistries suffer from. Additionally, the ESS requires minimal maintenance and lasts longer than the UPS. The enclosure is lighter and more compact than that of lead acid or other lithium chemistries, thereby freeing up space to maximize IT data revenue.
Benefits and features of the G9000 Series SCiB Energy Storage System include:
- Long Cycle-Life: 20 times greater than valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) lifetime
- Long Shelf Life: Maintains over 90% charge for one year in storage environment of -30°C to 45°C
- Toshiba Quality: SCiB cells, modules, and cabinets are all manufactured by Toshiba
- Best-in-Class Warranty: 12-Year warranty includes preventative maintenance every 3rd year
- Superior Safety: Resistant to dendritic growth over 10,000 cycles at 100% SOC (state of charge)
- Space and Volume Efficient: Half the volume and weight of VRLA
Fast response and expert quality service is provided through an extensive nationwide UPS service network of highly skilled UPS professionals and Toshiba’s Remote Monitoring Services. This network provides fast emergency service, preventative service maintenance, and real-time performance data.