Employment With Protective Power Systems & Controls, Inc.
- Outside Sales Manager - New England Territory
- Outside Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic Territory
- Outside Sales Manager - Western NY, Western PA & West Virginia
- Maintain a list of current and potential customers in MA, ME, RI, VT, CT, NH.
- Sell a wide variety of power generation equipment. Products range from volume selling components for every day sale to electrical construction and rental commodity equipment to long range project items. Each product compliments each other and you will have the opportunity to sell multiple items on any single project.
- Experience is requested but not required for the right candidate.
- Positive and friendly attitude and strong work ethic is required.
- High school diploma, college preferred but not required.
- Dress appropriate to represent company
- Meet with electrical distributors, generator service companies, construction companies, engineers and end users.
- Ability to travel frequently. Travel may range from within New England, across country and abroad globally on occasion.
- Work events, shows, conferences, etc in a professional manage to network with industry professionals.
- Must be able to document, track and build on successes and failures. work as team with Sales Executive to grow sales and improve results.
- Full medical
- Travel Expenses and/or Company car after probationary period
- Computer and mobile phone
- Salary based on experience - open for discussion
- Commissions based on experience - open for discussion
Please contact Joe Szabo - VP of Operations at email@example.com for more details.
Other Positions Available:
1. PLC Programmer / It Engineer / Touch screen programming and Scada
2. Field service technician, (Northeast, New England, Mid Atlantic) these positions can require travel.
3. Electrical Engineer
4. Mechanical Engineer